FOREX market UPDATESFollow all the latest forex news, commodities reports
Economic calendar, Forex news
- This is an indispensable tool for fundamental analysis of financial markets based on economic news. More than 500 indices of the world’s largest economies are based on real-time data collected from public sources.
Technical Indicators Analysis
- The Technical Indicators web tool is an embeddable technical analysis tools that gives an overview of trading signals based on the most popular indicators: Moving Average Convergence Divergence (MACD), Relative Strength Index (RSI), Stochastic Oscillator (Stochastic), Average Directional Index (ADX), Commodity Channel Index (CCI), Aroon Oscillator (AROON), Alligator, and Parabolic Stop and Reverse (SAR). The tool translates the values of the indicators into three types of signals: “Buy”, “Sell”, and “Neutral”. The signals are available for various Forex market instruments, commodity, index, and stock CFDs, and bitcoin, for time frames ranging from five minutes to one month.
Historical Sentiment Forex instruments
- The table in the Historical Sentiment widget shows whether long (buy) positions dominate over short (sell) positions in trading of various Forex instruments. The displayed numbers are the differences between the percentages of long and short positions in the transaction flow, with red negative readings signaling “sell” sentiment, and green positive ones – “buy” sentiment. The data is updated every 30 minutes.
- Note that the sentiment is measured separately for liquidity consumers and liquidity providers. While catching a swing point can be incredibly attractive, it is not absolutely necessary. In fact, attempting to catch the extreme tops and bottoms of swings can lead to an increase in losses. The best way to approach these trades is to stay patient and wait for a price action buy or sell signal. I’ll get into those various strategies shortly. For now, just know that the swing body is the most attractive part of any market move.
FOREX COMPOUNDING CALCULATOR
- fxaccurate forex compounding calculator